Chiranjeevi becomes official congress man !

Tirupati MLA and Prajarajyam party leader has now become official congress man.
Today morning in the presence of AICC general secretary Rahu Gandhi, Chiranjeevi was given congress tricolor ‘Kanduva‘ and was given oath.
He took formal membership of congress party.
“From today, I am a Congress man,” Chiranjeevi declared to the media in excited tone.
“I felt I could work for the social justice better by joining the Congress party, rather than with the PRP. I will make all out efforts to strengthen the party. It is a great opportunity and boon for me to be part of the Congress,” he said.
State congress affair incharge Ghulam Nabi Azad and few congress MPs from state were also present for this event.
The rest of PRP leaders will be sworn in as congress members on monday(Chiru’s birthday) at Gandhi Bhavan in hyderabad by PCC chief Botsa Satyanarayana.

MR.BEAN